From Warzone Wiki
Revision as of 11:42, 1 August 2011 by Grzechooo
WarLight supports a few hotkeys to make navigating the UI easier. Once you get used to the game, these can make playing easier.
- A - While building your turn, you can press the A key to advance to the next phase.
- Q - While building your turn, you can press the Q key to go back to the previous phase.
- Z - When done building your turn, you can press the Z key to commit your orders assuming you've advanced to the confirmation phase.
- Control - While in the Attack/Transfer phase, you can hold down Control to cause clicks to initiate a deployment (just as would happen in the Deployment phase.) Many players prefer to just skip immediately to the Attack/Transfer phase and then deploy using this shortcut. This allows you to issue a deployment and the corresponding attack order at the same time rather than having to do all of your deployments separately from attacks.
- R - Clicks the Refresh button.
- W - When watching the latest turn, you can press W as a substitute for clicking the Watch Turn button.
- T - Shortcut to opening the Chat window. (Multi-player only)
- G - Shortcut to opening the History window.
- B - Shortcut to opening the Cards window.
- P and M - Short for Plus and Minus, these are shortcuts for zooming in and out. These are useful for systems without mousewheel support.
- Escape - Closes any open pop-up windows.
- Left/right arrow keys go forward/backward through history by one turn.
- Up/down arrows keys go forward/backward through history by one order.
- Home key - opens up history to the first turn (or territory distribution in a manual distribution game)
- End key - goes to the last turn (you may also wish to use escape to close history completely)