This page contains some tips on how to play Warzone more effectively.
Visit the hotkeys page to learn how to effectively navigate Warzone with the keyboard. Not only does this allow you to take a turn with less mouse movements, but it also allows for things like deploying during the attack phase.
 Set your My Games filter
The My Games page shows you the multi-player games that you're currently in. If you're in at least 5 games, you can change the filter on this page to only show you games where it's your turn, which is very helpful when you're in lots of games.
Even further, the filter can also be set to show you games where it's your turn or have unread chat. This applies to public chat, team chat, and private messages. By using this filter, you can effectively show just the games you need to act on most of the time. However, note that there are a few rare instances where you still may want to see games even when it's not your turn and there's no chat. For example, if an opponent surrenders but does not say anything, or if you're in a tournament game without auto-boot where your opponent is idle and holding up the tournament.
To set this filter as the default, follow these steps:
- Go to the Multi-player tab. This will implicitly bring you to the My Games sub-tab.
- Click the Options button in the top right.
- Set the Filter to Games where it is my turn or have unread chat messages
- Check the Save as Default check-box
- Click Show
- Un-check the Save as Default check-box, since it's already saved.