<< Back to Off-topic Forum   Search

Posts 1 - 10 of 10   
Graphology of my handwriting.: 12/25/2018 22:11:31

Son of the Pilgrim
Level 27
This is my handwriting: https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/48369997_338873463360389_1914854252014993408_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.xx&oh=4ac47b7128586ef423624b2da2134ef3&oe=5CAE7D53

I asked people on Quora about their analysis of my handwriting, and I got the following answers:

Tom Garvey, studied Graphology:
Graphology is the topic, taking writing as it IS. Here the writing is fast with varying pressure and numerous corrections. That is pretty basic. Now add very small and precise, a new dimension. It is not easy to write fast with precision and small too. Yusuf has a quick and intelligent mind ability to concentrate and get the job done forthwith. There is a price to be paid in the errors which you correct but hate to do, because it robs the momentum and joy of completion and the much needed approval, even praise of those close to you. This is a conflict in your life, deep and frequent and remains unresolved. However with your intelligence and emotional nature you can. The answer may lie in the decision that the perfection you seek is too high a standard and can be sacrificed to high, a step down from excellent, surrounding perfection. Now Yusuf if you want to be a surgeon then go for perfection, but go slowly.

What else. You have a great sense of humor but it can be pointed or sarcastic, an acquired taste, and hence you are not a social gadfly but quiet and choose your moments. People will appreciate humor but please be FUNNY not just cocky or insensitive. You are easily hurt so you know. Your writing topic is designed to hide behind so you want to test me to see if the story of Greek debt will make you look educated/intelligent. You got previous responses who fell for you ploy. Generating grammar lessons, choice of pens, and how to impress with calligraphy. So yes, you can fool some of the people. But why try? You know you’re good, don’t make people work to know you. I see you can and do stop and go back and mend fences if you really screw up and apologize . Learn from and change your ways, you are young. Maybe one day rushing will cause unnecessary harm, you will feel so bad. You have secrets in your t’s whats that all about? The lack of margins does not show you waste money but just how cheap you are. If you are a student,( who else studies Ottoman Greeks?) it is a positive trait. You will make real money soon enough. In sum: logical, connecting ideas, building thoughts, or something , rarely outstandingly creative but usually kind of boring. Is that it? Science, or engineering , finance? You would do wonders.

Rebecca:

did a good job, keep studying graphology. But: “The missing final stroke in the s shows a person that spends without worrying.

This individual has a tendency to use an f in place of t. and he shows no emotion.”

The ‘S’ stroke is there, it is an air stroke. Soaring ,intellectual, unusual for a lower case letter, high form level and praise worthy. Avoid ‘trait” analysis. He doesn’t make f for t. it is a T with a bow tie. He want to cross the T but writing too fast to pick up pen, go back cross 2/3 up the stem. But it also a secretive twist oliver

. He shows no emotion, correct! But he feels lots, the pastosity, pressure and slant reveal someone leaning forward for a pat on the head, Wouldn’t you agree?

PS: (I used a fake name on Quora because I was banned, hence why he called me "Yusuf")

Edited 12/25/2018 22:14:59
Graphology of my handwriting.: 12/25/2018 22:13:13

Son of the Pilgrim
Level 27
Frank Elliot, from the USA, also gave me an analysis:

"It’s legible. I can also point out several aspects that reveal your character, personality or mood when that was written.

Your ascenders (tops of Ls, Ts, etc.) are very tall and pointy. That is usually an indicator of a severe nature, as if you can be a sharp rather than mellow as a conversationalist. Your descenders (below the line) are also rather low. Conformance to lines is very good. From this, we can speculate that your moods are very consistent (and neither overly optimistic nor pessimistic). You can “play by the rules” too.

The slant (angle of leaning) is in the normal and favorable range. It implies that you’re reasonably self-confident and optimistic. Allegedly 45 degrees is best, but left-handed people can vary it quite a bit.

Pen weight (pressure) is somewhat light. The usual presumption for this is that you’re female or gentle. It’s an observation, not a criticism nor proof of weakness.

Strikeouts (corrections) are intense. This shows that you strongly reject your mistakes and try to hide them. A sophisticated handwriting interpreter (e.g., I) might suggest that you try to learn to be more forgiving (of yourself). We all make mistakes; there is no need to obliterate them. One famous person who wrote obliterating mistakes like that: L. von Beethoven.

T-crosses are consistently very low. That shows a rather sad outlook. You may want to get professional counseling/Rx for depression if that persists very consistently.

I-dots are fairly consistent and slightly forward. I didn’t notice any missing or orphaned dots and none of the positions are extreme.

I don’t know you personally, or perhaps I could expand on the possible interpretations of this sample.

There are several other tells in your hand, none of them especially significant. All in all, it’s the hand of what seems to be a fairly well-adjusted intellectual person. The intelligence tell is the small size of lowercase letters. The reason I didn’t say very well-adjusted is the issue you have with COMMAS. You worked as an editor?

I would need to see the writing sample in my hands to offer more insight. I hope the above analysis (no charge!) is helpful to you."
Graphology of my handwriting.: 12/25/2018 22:14:16

Rikku
Level 61
Graphology of my handwriting.: 12/25/2018 22:15:41

Rikku
Level 61
Nice astrology thread however
Graphology of my handwriting.: 12/25/2018 22:20:27

Son of the Pilgrim
Level 27
Graphology has nothing to do with astrology.
Graphology of my handwriting.: 12/25/2018 22:21:34

Son of the Pilgrim
Level 27
Graphology is the observation of someone's handwriting in order to come with a conclusion about the person's character based on the observation.
Graphology of my handwriting.: 12/25/2018 22:22:58

Son of the Pilgrim
Level 27
I would count graphology under physiognomy, which is known in Arabic as "firasa."

Edited 12/25/2018 22:23:33
Graphology of my handwriting.: 12/26/2018 01:42:59

Жұқтыру
Level 55
It's over you pinhead ! I found your secret second comedy channel !

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzutdYdQVFrv93MPPewmRvA/featured
Graphology of my handwriting.: 12/26/2018 22:05:34

Son of the Pilgrim
Level 27
I deleted all my video's which were related to my comedy channel, and I changed its name to "Faysal - 1416." It's the same channel where I'm now posting Arabic videos on.
Graphology of my handwriting.: 12/30/2018 02:47:52

MilkyWay90
Level 53
@Son of the Pilgrim I am interested to learn about graphology. It sounds like a subset of psychology, though.
Posts 1 - 10 of 10