<< Back to Off-topic Forum   Search

Posts 1 - 7 of 7   
Dutch Woman With The Name "Willie" Died.: 8/11/2018 19:21:34

Sephina Nighy
Level 27
She was part of Geert Wilders' party, and she committed suicide. It's possible that she couldn't handle the lie that she was telling. She claimed that she was raped, kidnapped and beaten by a group of Muslims, but she didn't have any evidence to back this claim up. So one day after she made a FB video about this, she committed suicide like the Willie she was.
Dutch Woman With The Name "Willie" Died.: 8/11/2018 19:27:38

Rikku 
Level 61
Dutch Woman With The Name "Willie" Died.: 8/11/2018 21:11:23

حياة
Level 21
Faisal, you're disgusting. How about you are driven to such depths where you think the only way is suicide, then I comment "That's a fickle Fissel! It's possible he couldn't handle his sad life" Not to mention you're accidentally a huge promoter of PVV yourself considering your subtle racism against "the pig-noses", the Jew-paranoia, and strong aversion to anything that began with Christian or pagan traditions, and you literally want Holland to be part of the Islaamic caliphate. PVV could pay you to stand in a cage and spout your controversial beliefs and it'd work.

I'm no fan of PVV but "LOL SOMEONE KILLED THEMSELVES" is the worst reaction you can have, it shows you don't even consider the death and trouble this woman with opposing beliefs went. How stupid.
---
For folk who aren't tunneled retard bigots, noteworthy info:

We offered her help and said we need a formal complaint and concrete evidence to start an investigation. But she did not make a formal complaint and we did not get any concrete information to enable us to launch an inquiry,
- local police. Any way you believe it there's some shady disgusting stuff going on here.
Dutch Woman With The Name "Willie" Died.: 8/11/2018 21:23:32

Wulfhere
Level 48
Sorry but no one is paying attention to this person's suicide with Skyking Rich in the headlines
Dutch Woman With The Name "Willie" Died.: 8/11/2018 21:27:21

Wulfhere
Level 48
@حياة no one cares liberal
Dutch Woman With The Name "Willie" Died.: 8/11/2018 21:36:46

Funaki
Level 58
I downvoted this thread
Dutch Woman With The Name "Willie" Died.: 8/12/2018 20:28:38

Sephina Nighy
Level 27
Why did you downvote it?