<< Back to Off-topic Forum   Search

Posts 1 - 6 of 6   
Libertarianism for intelligent people only: 9/24/2017 21:22:55

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
There is an NRx blog that discusses the advantages and disadvantages of libertarianism (he/she used the word "leftism" but it really means personal freedom) and conformism/authoritarianism/traditionalism (he/she used the word "rightism"). Libertarianism is good for smart people who can actually tolerate and benefit from it. On the other hand it can cause those who aren't sufficiently intelligent to go haywire.Conformism/authoritarianism/traditionalism is good for controlling those who need kool-aid to behave. On the other hand it is awful for smart people.

Edited 9/24/2017 21:28:43
Libertarianism for intelligent people only: 9/24/2017 23:03:50

Wulfhere
Level 47
Intelligent elites is important, and so is hierarchy. However the elites should come from history and they should be organic, Cultural leaders rather than muh high IQ stem people.

If you want high IQ STEM leadership, you have it already. Those people want to destroy the superior races.
Libertarianism for intelligent people only: 9/25/2017 01:36:11

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
I see what you are saying. To preserve a society mere intelligence is not sufficient. Loyalty also matters.

I won't say that high IQ STEM leadership already exists. It doesn't. Libtards aren't particularly intelligent people.

However I do agree that a society of high IQ STEM people isn't sustainable. In fact even semi-traditionalist Japan is evolutionarily unsustainable. Sometimes you have to force high IQ people to breed if you want their genes to be preserved because high IQ people are probably much more likely to not be into breeding compared to others.
Libertarianism for intelligent people only: 9/25/2017 03:22:31

Wulfhere
Level 47
Since intelligence is genetic, I think the elite should be traditional nobility, since nobility is inherited. One can also enter the nobility, or at least attain power, by impressing Royalty. This is important, because a King is always a better judge of true virtue and ability than a majoritarian bloc - the latter can be easily deceived through money - the King already owns all the money.

An additional reason is the nobility includes the traditional elite of a culture, so its members are more likely to be respectful of the culture, since they are coming from a long line of prestige.

Edited 9/25/2017 03:24:36
Libertarianism for intelligent people only: 9/25/2017 03:34:26

Wulfhere
Level 47
An entire world war was fought by (((globalists and bankers))) to destroy the monarchies of Europe (who were protecting their people and history) and make way for their enslavement. This was the "peoples choice" but if "the people" choose to destroy themselves under Democracy, then that system is extremely vulnerable to subversion.

Edited 9/25/2017 03:34:46
Libertarianism for intelligent people only: 9/25/2017 18:06:57

Paugers 
Level 41
From what I've seen most everyone has a gift that they should harness and build, the idea of elites is then redundant imo because if everyone has an area they specialize in, while some sure might have a better grasp of said topic than that person, all opinions or talents should be taken note of. Maybe I'm rambling on a topic that makes no sense but I tried to organize my thoughts lol
Posts 1 - 6 of 6