Collectivism has to go.
Ignorance has to go.
Drugs and nonsense have to go.

Let the rational mind take control.
Science rules.
Technology rules.
Philosophy rules.
Engineering rules.

May the light of reason be seen all over the world.

Edited 8/20/2017 21:04:37
Does humanity need masculinity and feminity?: 8/20/2017 21:07:05

Shredtail2 
Level 57
We get it. You're a sexually frustrated virgin who hates the world because of that. Ok, thanks for letting us know.
Does humanity need masculinity and feminity?: 8/20/2017 21:09:39

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^Sexuality is indeed degenerate. Do you want to know why?
Does humanity need masculinity and feminity?: 8/20/2017 21:14:44

Leibstandarte (Vengeance)
Level 45
We get it. You're a sexually frustrated virgin who hates the world because of that. Ok, thanks for letting us know.
Does humanity need masculinity and feminity?: 8/20/2017 21:15:39

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Repetition does not constitute legitimate arguments.
Does humanity need masculinity and feminity?: 8/20/2017 21:21:55

Mictlantecuhtli
Level 57
All organisms which ever existed are the products of reproduction. The genetic legacy of an organism is more important than the individual itself. For example while you might not have known your 100 times great grandfather as an individual, the fact that he reproduced and thereby gave rise to you is the only thing that matters if you value your life even the slightest. All organisms exist for the simple purpose of creating and using energy (by fullfilling their role in the ecosystem and thereby contributing to the heat death of the universe in accordance to the second law of thermodynamics) and reproducing in order to create replacements to fulfill their purpose once they die.

Edited 8/20/2017 21:23:55
Does humanity need masculinity and feminity?: 8/20/2017 21:28:49

ıʇnpp∀ ǝɥʇ ןǝssıℲ
Level 19
Fathers don't give rise to a human being.
Does humanity need masculinity and feminity?: 8/20/2017 21:34:29

Onoma94 
Level 60
^
Correct. Children are being brought to people by a stork. Alternatively, they can be found in cabbage.
Does humanity need masculinity and feminity?: 8/20/2017 21:35:53

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^^^Animals usually fall for the idea of reproduction. Humans on the other hand can refuse to reproduce and instead preserve our own lives.

You are right that your genes want you to reproduce so that they can be passed on. However you as an individual may not benefit from reproduction at all. Your genetic legacy doesn't have to be more important than your life itself. You own your own life. To hell with breeding!

Edited 8/20/2017 21:38:26
Does humanity need masculinity and feminity?: 8/20/2017 21:39:41

Mictlantecuhtli
Level 57
^^

You will become an evolutionary dead-end however if that is what you want, go for it.
Does humanity need masculinity and feminity?: 8/20/2017 21:42:32

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
All organisms which ever existed are the products of reproduction.

Correct.
The genetic legacy of an organism is more important than the individual itself.

To whom? To the organism itself reproduction isn't necessarily a good idea. In fact it can sometimes be fatal. No. Hell no!
For example while you might not have known your 100 times great grandfather as an individual, the fact that he reproduced and thereby gave rise to you is the only thing that matters if you value your life even the slightest.

It matters to me. It should not have mattered to him though. From his perspective it is a bad idea. Everyone should value his/her own interests, not my interests. I'm not a deity and humanity do not exist in order to serve me.

All organisms exist for the simple purpose of creating and using energy (by fullfilling their role in the ecosystem and thereby contributing to the heat death of the universe in accordance to the second law of thermodynamics) and reproducing in order to create replacements to fulfill their purpose once they die.

That's what most organisms try to do. However this is not a purpose. Evolution is not a deity. Nor are the laws of Physics. You don't lose anything by refusing to reproduce.

You will become an evolutionary dead-end however if that is what you want, go for it.

Yes, so what? I'm happier without breeding. To me I'm worth more than my sperm.

Genes tend to hijack organisms so that they reproduce and as a result the genes reproduce as well. That's just like Toxoplasma Gondii inducing mice to love cats so that the mice can be eaten and Toxoplasma Gondii can reproduce. Your genes don't care about you. Instead they just milk you so that they can spread maybe at your expense. You need to take care of yourself.

Edited 8/20/2017 21:57:17
Does humanity need masculinity and feminity?: 8/20/2017 21:59:22

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Humans can resist the desires to breed. I'm a proud autist and I prefer rationality to kissing a young lady. Of course this is bad for my genes. However this is good for me and I know that this is good for me. To hell with my genes! I'm not their slave!

:-)

Edited 8/20/2017 22:01:03
Does humanity need masculinity and feminity?: 8/20/2017 22:06:48

ıʇnpp∀ ǝɥʇ ןǝssıℲ
Level 19
If only your mother had performed an abortion on you.
Does humanity need masculinity and feminity?: 8/20/2017 22:12:24

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Evolutionarily there would have been no differences. However getting aborted is very painful if the fetus is more developed.

Edited 8/20/2017 22:12:45
Does humanity need masculinity and feminity?: 8/20/2017 22:14:16

Жұқтыру
Level 55
woah faisal promoting abortion?!
Does humanity need masculinity and feminity?: 8/20/2017 22:18:43

Leibstandarte (Vengeance)
Level 45
Impossible
Does humanity need masculinity and feminity?: 8/20/2017 23:12:11

Cata Cauda
Level 58
You need to take care of yourself.

You love rationality so much, right? If you thought rational, you would know that aiming for something that is not achieveable is a waste of ressources. There is no way people will give up sexuality. And even if it was achieveable, promoting it here would have no effect on it. Infact you cause people to reject your ideology even more. You clearly dont have a clue how to present your idea in a positive way. And you have to convince people, because otherwise you cant make it come true. You are pushing your aim even further away.

Edited 8/20/2017 23:13:42
Does humanity need masculinity and feminity?: 8/20/2017 23:55:58

OxTheAutist 
Level 58
Tabby, do you hate your parents, who evidently support sexuality?
Does humanity need masculinity and feminity?: 8/21/2017 00:01:19

The Cruelest
Level 56
Tabby does not acknowledge the Overton Window. Being shocking and saying things that nobody else will is part of his charm, like Trump.

I think it is fascinating that Tabby argues that sex is degenerate and therefore he should not have even existed. If he never existed then the world would be 100% peafowl and there would be nobody to teach us the glories of rationality.

And if he refuses to have children then he is letting the peafowl blacks and Muslims outproduce the rationalists.

Collective learning is what makes us unique, among other things, as a species. As humans, we are capable of remembering and recording our experiences and passing those on to the next generation so that they can quickly re-learn and build on our discoveries. Furthermore, larger communities of rationalists means that they can bounce ideas off each other. You might believe that two minds are better than one. Regardless, the more rationalists alive, the more rational neural transmissions happen every second and the faster humanity approaches post-scarcity, trans-humanism, and therefore, rationality.

If Tabby wants Trans-humanism then it is in his interest to breed and indoctrinate his children into rationality.

Certainly some sex is necessary to increase or maintain the number of rational human minds and our collective learning. Ironically, Tabby is refusing to contribute to increase the number of rationalists in the world.

If Tabby had two children and he taught them to be rationalist then they could breed two more and so on, keeping the rationalism alive.

Instead, Tabby will just be replaced by peafowl blacks who don't care for rationalism.

Tabby, even if you hate sex, you must do it because it is in the interest of your ideology to make sure that the peafowls do not overtake us.

If you die childless and never see the things you predict will happen like post-scarcity, trans-humanism then you will be NO DIFFERENT than the Christians who died in the 1st century who wasted their lives believing that the Apocalypse was just a few days away.

Edited 8/21/2017 00:03:26
Does humanity need masculinity and feminity?: 8/21/2017 00:13:39

ıʇnpp∀ ǝɥʇ ןǝssıℲ
Level 19
Rogue Nikolai and the cruelest are the same person.... Disgusting.
Does humanity need masculinity and feminity?: 8/21/2017 00:14:23

ıʇnpp∀ ǝɥʇ ןǝssıℲ
Level 19
It feels as if a villain just took of his mask to show his ugly true face.
Does humanity need masculinity and feminity?: 8/21/2017 00:29:29

Padraig
Level 38
Tabby, on more than one occasion I have had the thought that, if you were not an atheist, that you would be happy in one of the monastic orders, or as a Jesuit. I could see you as a Jesuit. They have a kind of uncompromising dedication to scholarship and science in addition to their devotion to the mission of the Church. And they dedicate themselves to a life of chastity. They are of the opinion that failing to have children is not a failing. However, unlike you, they do not see having children as being some sort of incomprehensible failure. And it is worth noting that monks, by their own account, are not running away from the world because they find it overwhelming.

Because of the Jesuit's dedication to understanding earthquakes, seismology has been described as "the Jesuit science."

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jesuit_scientists

I have never imagined that you would be a good parish priest, but as an academic you could excel.

All these imaginings are, I suppose, completely idle.
Does humanity need masculinity and feminity?: 8/21/2017 00:32:41

Padraig
Level 38
Tabby have you ever kissed a young lady, who was very rational?

You know, as an experiment, in the interests of science...
Does humanity need masculinity and feminity?: 8/21/2017 01:18:03

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^Nah. I have never tried it. Girls don't like me and I'm not interested in spending a thousand bucks in Nevada.

^^I won't say that this is completely imaginary though. The religious elite and the STEM elite aren't traditionally enemies. Intellectually I consider a Jewish scholar more appealing compared to a Catholic one, though. Debating lines in the Talmud and other Jewish religious works could be really cool. Unfortunately I'm not Jewish.

@The Cruelest I think we should seriously think about this. To establish a functional society we need some nonsense for the public as long as the nonsense isn't dangerous. My views are completely fringe and theoretical. However we do need people who can actually build societies or at least subcultures that are evolutionarily viable. The only way to de-peafowlize the world if transhumanism is unavailable is to increase our ranks and gradually push peafowlism back. We could be as noble as the low libido Japanese but they are going to die out if they somehow don't get to replenish their numbers. We can't let the peafowls win. Peafowlization and anticivilization need to be stopped right in their tracks and then reversed.

Neanderthals had large brains. They already lost to the peafowls from the south. Do we need to repeat their mistakes?

Edited 8/21/2017 01:31:09
Does humanity need masculinity and feminity?: 8/21/2017 05:58:59

Robert Le Chat
Level 5
Japanball will kill herself if she can't be feminine
Posts 1 - 25 of 25