<< Back to Off-topic Forum   Search

Posts 1 - 30 of 69   1  2  3  Next >>   
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/4/2017 03:22:47

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
As you probably know, I'm more of an ideological (i.e. Tabbism) meat-robot than a human. Right now this robot cat is asking you to participate in refinement of Tabbism.

If you know that a factual part of Tabbism is factually incorrect, please convince me that it is incorrect so that Tabbism can be updated. Thanks!

The principles of Tabbism:

1.Knowledge is morally good. We need to understand as much of the universe as possible. Both reason and empirical knowledge are necessary to understand the universe.

2.Mathematics and philosophy are beneficial and should be pursued.

3.We should strive to do no harm to other sentient beings that can suffer. Hence stem cell meat must replace regular meat in the future and most forms of abortion is morally wrong. However self-defense (e.g. killing a mosquito) and voluntary euthansia of terminally ill patients are legitimate exceptions.

4.We should not pursue asceticism. Material goods if obtained morally are morally good and should be celebrated.

5.The principles 1 and 2 are so important that in order to pursue them it is even reasonable to forfeit the future existence of the human species as long as principle 3 is not violated. Better a world of rational robots that know as much Physics as possible than a world of irrational humans.

6.Unjustified beliefs are both irrational and morally wrong. Objective analysis of claimed supernatural claims is necessary so that if any real theist deity actually exists we should strive to know this fact.

7.Eugenics, genetic engineering, transhumanism and life extensions are necessary and should be pursued.

8.Humans must develop weapons to defend ourselves from aliens and establish space colonies. Humans must expand as much as possible.

9.There exists cognitive differences among different groups of humans for both genetic and environmental reasons. These differences are real but they are not static. Hence it is reasonable to speak of "high-IQ groups", "moderate-IQ groups" and "low-IQ groups" all of which are categories that change over time.

10.High-IQ groups should rule the world with the consent of moderate-IQ groups and populate the world with most inhabitants members of high-IQ groups and a significant minority of members of moderate-IQ groups.

11.All high-IQ groups and moderate-IQ groups are entitled to self-rule and racial homelands. People from the groups above who don't want to live in homelands are entitled to live in multiracial zones located in regions that are majority members of low-IQ groups and formerly uninhabited regions.

12.Low-IQ groups need to be ruled by high-IQ groups. The high-IQ colonists are entitled to settle on lands with most inhabitants members of low-IQ groups. In return colonial governments must ensure that their low-IQ subjects live reasonably good lives. Adequate food, medicine and housing for natives must be provided by colonial governments. Forced labor of natives must be banned however colonial governments are entitled and encouraged to force decisions on natives if the decisions are good for the natives themselves. (e.g. All natives must wash their hands before eating. All native youths must go to school, etc.)

13.Sexual reproduction is inherently anti-male. Sexuality in humans is not just anti-male but also anti-female because rape is biologically possible. Hence sexuality must eventually be phased out through transhumanism.

14.Peafowlism is inherently harmful to both non-peafowls and the societies that host the peafowls. Hence peafowlism must be suppressed.

15.Sometimes autism is good if the only "impairment" of a particular autist depends on the fact that he/she is different from non-autists. (e.g. Physical clumsiness is a real problem while being literal is not.) The social behaviors of High-Functional Autists (HFA) are inherently functional (i.e. HFAs have no trouble communicating with other HFAs. In fact HFA communication is actually more efficient than non-autistic communication. The only reason why HFAs supposedly have a communication problem is that non-autists are the majority and it is hard for us to communicate with them.) however it is different from the social behaviors of non-autists.

16.Autists are more logical than non-autists in general though exceptions exist.

Edited 7/4/2017 04:32:28
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/4/2017 03:31:41

Darth Darth Binks
Level 56
Could you make a descriptive list of the tenets of Tabbism for those not brushed up on the topic?
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/4/2017 03:53:49

Genghis 
Level 54
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/4/2017 04:37:11

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^^Sure! They are in OP now.

Edited 7/4/2017 04:37:24
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/4/2017 04:47:51

Darth Darth Binks
Level 56
Oh, cool. It's getting to be bed time for me, so I'll look at them tomorrow, rather, later today.
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/4/2017 05:44:10

The Cruelest
Level 56
The first question that always comes to mind in politics is "How are you going to pay for that?" Stem Cell research, space exploration, and trans-humanism are not going to be cheap to research and develop.

If nations funded these projects then what has to be cut? Who gets their taxes raised and how is Capital Flight avoided?

If the free market is to develop these projects then taxes will have to be lowered to spur investment. Lower taxes means that other services and benefits have to be cut.

I propose that we cut benefits to all low and (in severe cases like Greece) moderate IQ groups. Or mandate that only individuals with a high IQ can accept government benefits.

EDIT: This map may be useful: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_current_account_balance#/media/File:Cumulative_Current_Account_Balance.png

Edited 7/4/2017 05:55:39
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/4/2017 06:08:29

Padraig
Level 40
Please keep using phrases like "ideological meat-puppet".
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/4/2017 08:36:12

Varg Vikernes Did Nothing Wrong
Level 44
Are you Ashkenazi?
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/4/2017 13:10:35

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^Nope.
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/4/2017 14:06:37

∞ Western Imperialist ∞
Level 17
t cryptojew
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/4/2017 14:12:57

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^LOL I wish I were.
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/5/2017 17:00:14

Dexterous Strategist
Level 27
https://www.rt.com/uk/395372-sex-robots-lonely-elderly/

Is this what you want for us, Tabby?!
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/5/2017 19:18:33

MightySpeck (a Koala) 
Level 58
I once made a meme for this

>.> the fucking spelling error.

Edited 7/5/2017 19:19:33
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/5/2017 19:32:01

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^^Interesting. I'm a bit worried that high-IQ groups and STEM elites will destroy ourselves through genocidal wars, accidents or evolutionary extinction. Maybe it will be black neurotypicals and other less tech-savvy groups such as Polynesians who will inherit the world.

Edited 7/5/2017 19:33:04
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/6/2017 03:57:56

Peafowl
Level 24
Low IQ groups should have their low IQs compensated by receiving large amounts of government funding.
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/6/2017 04:19:06

Wulfhere
Level 47
t. Marxist
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/6/2017 04:26:12

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^Agreed.
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/6/2017 11:41:27

∞ Western Imperialist ∞
Level 17
''Knowledge is morally good.''

There is no universal knowledge

''We need to understand as much of the universe as possible.''

nope

''Both reason and empirical knowledge are necessary to understand the universe.''

nope
tbh its pointless to continue dismantling all of your jew lies because none of the things you listed have ever held any sway over any population for more than 200 years.
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/6/2017 12:19:05

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^"There is no universal knowledge"

Nope. If this is the case knowledge would not even exist. Do rabbits exist? This is universal knowledge. Instead I believe all forms of knowledge are universal. A statement is either correct or incorrect. Period.

Why do you not want to understand the universe?

I know my ideology can destroy the world because I do suspect that stupidity, irrationality and ignorance are what have been keeping human societies together. A person who is sufficiently intelligent, rational and knowledgeable is likely to reject any social duty he/she does not agree with and refuse to sacrifice for the community for any reason. I encourage people to be rational, knowledgeable and quasi-autistic which is good for individuals but can be bad for communities unless communities adapt to knowledge, rationality, intelligence and autistic individualism.

Edited 7/6/2017 12:40:53
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/6/2017 16:57:28

∞ Western Imperialist ∞
Level 17
the autism is strong in this one
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/6/2017 17:38:02

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
What an absurd argument
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/6/2017 17:46:29

∞ Western Imperialist ∞
Level 17
jidf out in full force today
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/6/2017 17:59:47

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Form AIDF if you think JIDF is a problem.
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/6/2017 19:22:28

∞ Western Imperialist ∞
Level 17
>UR A FUCKING GNATZEE!

jew pls, I don't use autistic gnatzee terms like aryan, so take your shitposts elsewhere
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/6/2017 20:08:32

Dexterous Strategist
Level 27
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/6/2017 20:09:20

∞ Western Imperialist ∞
Level 17
you found something I've linked half a dozen times, well done
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/8/2017 18:33:51

Japanball
Level 56
I agree until the grouping, which is wrong
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/8/2017 18:33:51

Japanball
Level 56
I agree until the grouping, which is wrong
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/8/2017 19:03:14

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^?
The change Tabby's view thread: 7/8/2017 19:15:01

Japanball
Level 56
Do not treat races as blocks. It hinders high IQ low testosterones SS Africans, Australian Aboriginals et cetera and gives unfair chances to low IQ high testosterone NE Asians and Ashkenazis.
Posts 1 - 30 of 69   1  2  3  Next >>