∞ Western Imperialist ∞
Level 17
does being autistic?

no, end of story.

Edited 7/1/2017 07:04:12
Does Neurotypicality have any benefit?: 7/1/2017 07:05:47

Cata Cauda
Level 58
The first 2 responses pretty much nailed it.

- THREAD CLOSED -
- downvoted post by (((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Does Neurotypicality have any benefit?: 7/1/2017 07:35:34

Japanball
Level 56
Still a benefit
Does Neurotypicality have any benefit?: 7/1/2017 07:37:05

∞ Western Imperialist ∞
Level 17
''llogical and inconsistent standards on what is proper.''

such as?
Does Neurotypicality have any benefit?: 7/1/2017 07:54:02

Cata Cauda
Level 58
What do you not understand in "Thread closed"?

The question was answered correctly. Nothing to debate here. It helps you understand the majority and raise children properly. Period.
Now you are derailing the thread with alternative universes. In the current situation and (most likely) for the rest of the lifetime of humanity this will always apply.

Edited 7/1/2017 07:54:56
Does Neurotypicality have any benefit?: 7/1/2017 07:57:13

Cata Cauda
Level 58
Don't derail your own thread.

Counter question: Does autism have any benefits? In the current situation and forever in humanity - Not many.

You are a minority. Face it. Make the best out of it.

Edited 7/1/2017 07:59:05
Does Neurotypicality have any benefit?: 7/1/2017 08:15:30

Cata Cauda
Level 58
First thing first, not all NTs are groupthinkers. My entire family is individualistic, and especially my mother has both her own mind and is a highly socially person. You don't need autism to think logically.

Autism comes with many disadvatages in the social sector. Unless you are selfsufficient, you will need to communicate with other people. Job, bank-account, etc etc. Life is hard when you don't know some social norms.

Oh and your "autistic revolte" is not gonna happen. Face it.
Does Neurotypicality have any benefit?: 7/1/2017 08:28:22

∞ Western Imperialist ∞
Level 17
the example you gave isn't an example of inconsistency
Does Neurotypicality have any benefit?: 7/1/2017 08:40:57

apollong3
Level 53
^Such as a White Students Union being considered racist while a Black Students Union being considered anti-racist when both are in rational, autistic minds just Race + Students Union.

Oh, so only autists would lack that double standard...

enlighten me with your rationality
Does Neurotypicality have any benefit?: 7/1/2017 13:43:10

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^That's just a part of it. What about "Men's Studies"? Autists are naturally rational while NTs are naturally irrational. For an NT to be rational he/she has to learn autistic thinking which is unnatural to him/her.

I have exposed libtards but many religious conservatives aren't much better. They are fixated on the issue of LGBT but do not support other things that exist in their scriptures.

The problem with both conservatives and liberals is that they are conformist freaks who conform to others' opinions no matter how absurd they are. Hence the issue isn't with their ideologies but their neurotypicality instead.

Edited 7/1/2017 13:48:32
Does Neurotypicality have any benefit?: 7/1/2017 13:50:58

Japanball
Level 56
Not all conservatives and liberals conform to others' opinions. I consider myself a liberal because the majority-or at least, plurality-of my political views are liberal. I do not conform to all liberal ideas. I believe that people that have gone throught training should be allowed to possess a gun. I believe you should be allowed to speak out against minorities.
Does Neurotypicality have any benefit?: 7/1/2017 13:55:00

Emperor Justinian
Level 48
^^Good for you Japanball. That shows you are not a mindless zombie.
Does Neurotypicality have any benefit?: 7/1/2017 14:02:35

Emperor Justinian
Level 48
Stupid fingers. I will just put this here then https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBPIxnHkUW8

Edited 7/1/2017 14:04:57
Does Neurotypicality have any benefit?: 7/1/2017 14:06:35

Japanball
Level 56
^^^^I consider myself liberal. Idgaf whether you do.
Does Neurotypicality have any benefit?: 7/1/2017 14:22:26

Eklipse
Level 57
Tabby, this autistic uprising you keep talking about simply won't ever happen. Especially not with you at the helm.

To organize a successful revolution requires manpower,resources, and cooperation. You have to be able to socially connect with people useful to your cause and convince them to join you. Your anti-social nature would make it impossible to gather enough allies.

Contrary to what you think, social skills are not worthless. They are in fact very much needed for most large endeavors. One man alone can only do so much, you'll need others at some point.
Does Neurotypicality have any benefit?: 7/1/2017 14:40:37

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^I'm largely asocial, not antisocial. Antisocial people are con-artists, etc.

I think a successful autistic takeover is possible if done properly. I think it isn't hard for autists to communicate with other autists. However the nonconformist nature of autists makes it hard for any group adventure to happen (we prefer debating over forcing people to obey). We need to gather some robots and weapons to take over Haiti for example.

The key issue here is that autistic banditry can be attacked by major NT governments. Can we somehow convince them to turn a blind eye to whatever we want to do in Haiti? Both leftists and rightists will be outraged at what we want to do. How to convince them that we won't try to control the power states as well because we indeed don't have such intentions.

Imagine that one night in 2050 a bunch of robots take over Port-au-Prince. Robots will patrol the streets and keep the peace. There will be an announcement that the robots are from some obscure company based in Cayman Islands that are in Haiti for the purpose of peacekeeping. What will be the reaction of the world to this event?

The takeover has to be really gradual. The president has to be gradually turned into a puppet leader and Haiti a puppet state. Autlanders will build infrastructure and improve the lives of the residents while we gradually consolidate our control. Eventually if we can take over Sierra Leone as well we can use financial incentives to encourage native Haitians to emigrate to Autlandic Sierra Leone. Eventually Haiti becomes Autland with or without the name "Autland" and Autlandic Sierra Leone will be an ultramodern model colony that is ostensibly a Republic. Maybe we will always keep some native Haitians to serve as puppet leaders lol.

Edited 7/1/2017 14:57:03
Does Neurotypicality have any benefit?: 7/1/2017 14:45:00

apollong3
Level 53
"we"
Does Neurotypicality have any benefit?: 7/1/2017 15:07:54

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
We can also offer services to the Federal Government here. We can offer to cleanse Detroit within a month for example and can indeed deliver the service. We will just send robots in, repair infrastructure and stop crimes. We will arrest all gangsters we can find and deport them to Autlandic prisons if the Feds allow that. The homicide rate will be comparable to that of Tokyo.

Edited 7/1/2017 15:13:08
Does Neurotypicality have any benefit?: 7/1/2017 15:12:44

Emperor Justinian
Level 48
^#Mostlogicalplanwithnoflawswhatsoever
Does Neurotypicality have any benefit?: 7/1/2017 15:13:56

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^In the worst case we are simply going to deport most people to Autland. Those who are willing to obey laws and regulations can stay. Others will get a free one-way plane ticket to Autlandic Sierra Leone and a Sierra Leone National ID. We will offer free Sierra Leone citizenships.

America will be ghetto-free as soon as Autlanders start our services.

Edited 7/1/2017 15:26:00
Posts 1 - 30 of 40   1  2  Next >>