<< Back to Off-topic Forum   Search

Posts 1 - 30 of 45   1  2  Next >>   
If I were a black man: 12/16/2016 03:57:50

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
If I were a black man I would go to school and actually learn despite the jeers from the black community which calls learning "acting white" (While in Rome, do what Romans do. Furthermore why not learn from a more advanced civilization?)
If I were a black man I would ask my fellow blacks to go to school, get jobs and not cheat on their spouses.
If I were a black man I would ask the black community to stop tolerating its thugs and respect the police which saves black lives.
If I were a black man I would ask all blacks to ditch the racist Democrat Plantation since it has done absolutely nothing to improve the lives of blacks. If the Dems were good Detroit should have been one of the greatest cities in the world instead of what it is.
If I were a black man I would not support the Black Lives Matter movement. Instead I would support actions that actually make black lives matter, such as education, jobs and businesses.
If I were a black man I would not use the c-word or otherwise disrespect the white, Hispanic or Asian people despite the fact that I could have gotten away with it since these racist words further alienate non-blacks from blacks.
If I were a black man I would ask my fellow blacks to ditch the ridiculous names that are almost impossible to pronounce, clearly label blacks as blacks and encourage racism.
If I were a black man I would call for the end to any form of affirmative action which puts blacks in positions they can not handle and further tarnishes the already bad reputation of black people.
If I were a black man I would stop screaming racism all the time but instead actually take steps to strengthen the position of blacks.
If I were a black man I would call for the end to "African American Studies" in universities since they are basically nonsense that traps black college graduates into joblessness.
If I were a black man I would call for integration and the end of all ghettos. Ghettos have to be ended in the mind of blacks before they can end physically. Otherwise ghettos can only be moved, refurbished but never extinguished. Blacks created ghettos. Hence only blacks can end them for otherwise a ghetto is really just wherever poor blacks exist.
If I were a black man I would learn and speak proper English instead of Ebonics.

Edited 12/16/2016 04:05:51
If I were a black man: 12/16/2016 03:58:59

Жұқтыру
Level 55
tabby is a black man??? thought she was doggy
If I were a black man: 12/16/2016 03:59:26

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
Lol I'm not. Do you see my grammar?

Sadly if I were actually a black man I would probably be another ghetto person you see in Detroit or Baltimore who would be brainwashed by all these nonsense the ridiculous black leadership and Democrats since the black American community is so messed up that one needs to unlearn a lot of nonsense to improve. We should cheer everyone who actually manages to get out of that mess.

Edited 12/16/2016 04:08:11
If I were a black man: 12/16/2016 04:01:23

Wally Balls 
Level 58
if i were a black man i would probably have a bigger dick
If I were a black man: 12/16/2016 04:06:39

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^and..you would probably not have any reasonable education at all.
If I were a black man: 12/16/2016 04:06:50

Clint Eastwood 
Level 59
Well, at least it's not possible for you to have a smaller one. So you've got that going for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egxzdZ_dUP0
If I were a black man: 12/16/2016 04:13:12

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
One key problem with black Americans is not that they are poor. The problem is that they do not even know what is good and what is evil, what is beneficial and what is harmful. They blame everything on all but themselves when it is themselves who need to be changed so that their environment can. It is almost impossible to fix this community and hence its non-integration and non-development will remain the most serious issue America has for many years to come. In fact I don't believe this problem can be solved in 100 years.

Edited 12/16/2016 04:13:45
If I were a black man: 12/16/2016 04:30:22

Жұқтыру
Level 55
tabby stop being nice to niggers ok that's not part of the FELIDAE tenets at all. we need to send them back to africa.
If I were a black man: 12/16/2016 07:22:52

Japanball
Level 56
Downvoted, blacklisted, reported
If I were a black man: 12/16/2016 09:31:49

Des {TJC}
Level 58
Can you please learn the background on the cities you reference? Mind you, this is a reason as to why I'm boycotting RPCL3.

And by the way, I know just as many white people and black people that live in ghettos. Please go back to drinking whatever you were.

Edited 12/16/2016 09:33:07
If I were a black man: 12/16/2016 10:47:56

Жұқтыру
Level 55
Even sending blacks back to Africa does not solve the problem of black underdevelopment.

It's a start, but I agree. We need to end all blackskins and take Africa for ourselves, I agree with you on that 100%.
If I were a black man: 12/16/2016 13:38:50

BUFFALO
Level 49
If I were a black man I would ask my fellow blacks to ditch the ridiculous names that are almost impossible to pronounce, clearly label blacks as blacks and encourage racism.
If I were a black man: 12/16/2016 14:12:23

Imperator
Level 53
Don't want to sound like an sjw here, but a lot of these things are actually generalizations that aren't really true. Most blacks I know from my local area have pretty normal sounding names, and are just as well educated as any poor whites I've ever met. And while it's true that blacks do vote democrat in huge numbers, they are actually trending republican as a group, albeit very slowly (Clinton only won 88% of black votes this year, compared to 95% and 93% that obama won in 2008 and 2012 respectively).

And this is possibly a generalization, but the impression I get is that most blacks don't even support black lives matter/other like minded movements. I may have a skewed idea of this since I live in the south where support may be substantially lower; However, I actually was attending a black church during that whole thing in ferguson, and regarding it, the pastor said something like "Well yeah it's wrong to kill people, but the guy did rob a store, so it's not like he got killed for no reason".

Edited 12/16/2016 14:13:47
If I were a black man: 12/16/2016 18:38:59

Leibstandarte (Vengeance)
Level 45
Tabby, are you racist?
If I were a black man: 12/16/2016 19:57:05

Жұқтыру
Level 55
nice dodging the frain lol
If I were a black man: 12/16/2016 21:53:01

BUFFALO
Level 49
Tabby is a KKK grand wizard confirmed.
If I were a black man: 12/16/2016 22:13:01

Жұқтыру
Level 55
why've I not kicked you out of Felidae yet?
If I were a black man: 12/16/2016 22:30:57

Жұқтыру
Level 55
I'm a top member of the KKK did you not see my deleted comment?
If I were a black man: 12/16/2016 22:57:34

OxTheAutist 
Level 58
If I were a black man I would go to school and actually learn despite the jeers from the black community

generalisation. you gotta differentiate between gang-controlled areas in the inner cities and the regular black person. Also, don't use the term "black community" as if it means anything.

If I were a black man I would ask my fellow blacks to go to school, get jobs and not cheat on their spouses.

If I were a human I would ask all people to go to school, get jobs, and not cheat on their spouses. This isn't a black problem.

If I were a black man I would ask the black community to stop tolerating its thugs

blacks don't tolerate thugs. it's insane to suggest that tbh.

If I were a black man I would ask all blacks to ditch the racist Democrat Plantation since it has done absolutely nothing to improve the lives of blacks.

88% of blacks didn't just get up on the wrong side of bed. you're enlightening noone and perhaps that 88% voted for a party because they feel like Democrats have their interests at heart more than Republicans. I don't think that this idea is too absurd. Anyhow, I disagree with the idea of either party pandering to white or black people. It just promotes identity politics.

If I were a black man I would not support the Black Lives Matter movement.

I'm yet to see why BLM is inherently bad. Why would you not support it? I'm not necessarily disagreeing[/quote]

If I were a black man I would not use the c-word or otherwise disrespect the white

perhaps your first completely reasonable point. agreed.

Examples? I feel like it might be your incompetence that leads to you not being able to pronounce names.

If I were a black man I would call for the end to any form of affirmative action

Affirmative action is interesting. I've been on either side of the argument multiple times and can't make up an opinion on it.

If I were a black man I would stop screaming racism all the time but instead actually take steps to strengthen the position of blacks.

Like? - Also, it's silly to assume that a majority of blacks scream racism all the time. This is another generalisation.

If I were a black man I would call for the end to "African American Studies"

Don't stop there. Don't focus on just African American Studies. Get rid of Gender studies, Media studies, and so on. There needs to be a massive extermination of useless university courses in America.

If I were a black man I would call for integration and the end of all ghettos.

You speak about ghettos a lot. It's easier said than done.

If I were a black man I would learn and speak proper English instead of Ebonics.

Did you just connote that black people don't know how to speak English? Perhaps they also know Ebonic English, but it's perfectly normal for people to know more than 1 dialect.

I can speak controlled English if I'm talking to international people, but also slang Scots if I'm talking to locals. It's normal to speak to different people in different ways depending on who they are.

Edited 12/16/2016 22:59:26
If I were a black man: 12/16/2016 23:01:16

OxTheAutist 
Level 58
oh, and one last one.

One key problem with black Americans is not that they are poor. The problem is that they do not even know what is good and what is evil, what is beneficial and what is harmful. They blame everything on all but themselves when it is themselves who need to be changed so that their environment can.

I've tried to avoid the R-Word up until now, but I think this comment is verging on racism. "black people don't know what is good and what is evil" is a pretty extreme view to take. what makes you think it?
If I were a black man: 12/16/2016 23:05:46

Des {TJC}
Level 58
@Ox, Can you please take over RPCL again?

That would be great.
If I were a black man: 12/16/2016 23:21:19

Benjamin628 
Level 59
This post is utterly ridiculous and unorganized.

If I were a black man I would go to school and actually learn despite the jeers from the black community which calls learning "acting white" (While in Rome, do what Romans do. Furthermore why not learn from a more advanced civilization?)

What do you think the black community is? The "problem" with Rome and America is that they are so vast that learning one skill or doing one thing to better yourself is useless in a different part of that nation.

Money is a big problem here, which leads to the only 2 points I agree with: (out of your order)

If I were a black man I would ask all blacks to ditch the racist Democrat Plantation since it has done absolutely nothing to improve the lives of blacks. If the Dems were good Detroit should have been one of the greatest cities in the world instead of what it is.

If I were a black man I would not support the Black Lives Matter movement. Instead I would support actions that actually make black lives matter, such as education, jobs and businesses.

These are the only two things that are valid in your whole post, and the cause of all of these very narrow stereotypes (while they are partially true, everything in this post is partially true).

If I were a black man I would ask the black community to stop tolerating its thugs and respect the police which saves black lives.

Thugs come from all races, police save all lives, occasionally, but they also have pretty poor decision making and methods in my opinion. Not a bad point overall.

If I were a black man I would not use the c-word or otherwise disrespect the white, Hispanic or Asian people despite the fact that I could have gotten away with it since these racist words further alienate non-blacks from blacks.

I don't know what c-word you are talking about, be a man and use it. Cracker? Cunt? Coon?

Is this a Shaniqwa thing? People can name their kids whatever they want, and nobody is going to put an end to that. Ever.

If I were a black man I would call for the end to any form of affirmative action which puts blacks in positions they can not handle and further tarnishes the already bad reputation of black people.

I am not very familiar with affirmative action, but the actions of a black person shouldn't tarnish the "bad reputation" of black people.

Ok, I agree here also, identity politics piss people (including myself) off majorly, and calling people racist doesn't help.

If I were a black man I would call for the end to "African American Studies" in universities since they are basically nonsense that traps black college graduates into joblessness.

Never heard of this. Sounds like "Gender Studies", none of your business since you are so "STEM".

If I were a black man I would call for integration and the end of all ghettos. Ghettos have to be ended in the mind of blacks before they can end physically. Otherwise ghettos can only be moved, refurbished but never extinguished. Blacks created ghettos. Hence only blacks can end them for otherwise a ghetto is really just wherever poor blacks exist.

(Poor) Blacks didn't create ghettos by any way other than moving to wherever the housing is cheap.

If I were a black man, I would learn and speak proper English instead of Ebonics.

Sounds like a personal choice. I've never heard of Ebonics, it sounds like a made-up term to describe improper English and lots of filler words.
If I were a black man: 12/16/2016 23:21:30

Lubbock
Level 35
[/quote]I'm yet to see why BLM is inherently bad. Why would you not support it? I'm not necessarily disagreeing[/quote]

Because it is to Black Supremacist movements what people claim marijuana is to cocaine.
If I were a black man: 12/16/2016 23:26:14

BUFFALO
Level 49
^i dont know how to quote^
If I were a black man: 12/17/2016 00:17:08

Wally Balls 
Level 58
if i were a black man i'd wonder why this racist thread and all the racists in it are fine but if you mildly insult somebody or post their stats and laugh, you will get suspended
If I were a black man: 12/17/2016 00:18:02

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^This is not a racist thread. That's why.

A real racist would not say that. I have seen racists who said that if they were black they would commit suicide. I have seen racists who said that if they were black they would not realize anything since they would be too stupid to realize anything.

A Centrist, conservative or libertarian that actually want the black American community to improve would say something similar to what I did because they want to see the community improving.

See the difference?

Liberal: "All problems black Americans have are a result of white (and maybe Asian and Hispanic) racism!"
Conservative: "Despite racism and other forms of persecution many peoples have succeeded. Black Americans suffer from their problems due to the fact that they are brainwashed by the racist Democrats and their black allies/puppets. If black Americans embrace the free market, education and reduce their illegitimacy rates they will improve."
Racist: "All problems black Americans have are a result of their inferior genes. Jews, whites and Northeast Asians have the IQ required to sustain a modern Western civilization. On the other hand, blacks are too stupid to do so. Hence they suffer."

Edited 12/17/2016 00:25:47
If I were a black man: 12/17/2016 00:18:22

Benjamin628 
Level 59
Nothing here is racist, but Tabby didn't answer me at all.
If I were a black man: 12/17/2016 00:23:14

OxTheAutist 
Level 58
The problem is that they do not even know what is good and what is evil, what is beneficial and what is harmful.

^This is not a racist thread.

most of this thread is not racist, and i have no hesitation in saying that.

but I really question that one sentence. I think black people are a tiny bit smarter than knowing what "good / evil" "beneficial / harmful" is. What makes you, oh-so-wonderful-Tabby, smarter?
If I were a black man: 12/17/2016 00:28:51

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^I know that the West Indian community in Britain is better. However most black Americans indeed suffer from this problem. It isn't not racist because I criticize the black American community instead of blacks (non-Eurasians, those whose ancestors did not leave Africa) in general. In fact I know very well that Southern Nigerians (Yorubas, Igbos, etc) are fairly good. They are developing but they still can be amazing. I have actually eaten their food and visited their homes. Yes they will succeed. But not the native black Americans unless they change their ways, sorry.

The more I know about Nigerian and Kenyan successes the less sympathy I have for the ghetto blacks in America. I'm very sorry but poor native black Americans need some tough love or they will suffer more in the hands of multiracial black-hating mobs later. There is not going to be a minority alliance. There will be an anti-black one consisting of rednecks and poor working Hispanics if blacks do not improve. I'm not calling for that but it is a possibility judging from the rise of pure anti-black websites that purposefully include Jews, Asians and Hispanics into their ranks.

I can rephrase some of my points to tell you why Southern Nigerians and (Southern) Nigerian Americans are functional while native black Americans are usually not.

1.Nigerians actually love business. It's true that they cheat a lot. However they actually want money and businesses, not government handouts (probably because Nigeria does not have that!). If an African people does not do business enough, all kinds of Eurasians ranging from British to Lebanese to Indian to Chinese will take over your markets. Sorry but reality is cruel. You need to outcompete all of them from powerful European companies to Chinese sweatshops or you can not survive.
2.Nigerians are less promiscuous than black Americans. In a Nigerian American household I can see harsh parents that beat their kids for minor reasons. However their couples frequently stay together. There are indeed promiscuous Nigerians but there are just more stable marriages than black Americans.
3.Nigerians do not reject the civilizations outside it. They love Britain. If you have been to their churches you will find out that they are like black conservative Englishmen a hundred years ago! Oh and they are always clean as well.
4.Nigerians work. Many Nigerian Americans work several jobs. They may be your taxi/Uber/Lyft driver at night. They really work hard.
5.Nigerians learn. They go to schools including Harvard. They learn real subjects such as STEM instead of nonsense such as "African American Studies" which do not actually improve the lives of African Americans.

Hence we have the result. In a rich town there is a black bank clerk in a Bank of America branch. Of course she is Nigerian instead of native African American. There is a black student that score 90%+ in calculus. Of course she is Nigerian, not a native African American. There is a black city that is booming. Of course it is Eko Atlantic in Lagos instead of Baltimore. End of story.

This is black civilization: https://www.naij.com/642908-beautiful-night-see-amazing-night-pictures-lagos.html
This is black lack of civilization: https://fireplacechats.wordpress.com/tag/detroit-ghetto/

It does not matter if you are black. Just do what it takes to succeed and you will. In fact most African Americans are genetically partly European and...Nigerian as well. However their purely black brothers are doing better than them for obvious non-genetic and non-racial reasons.

Edited 12/17/2016 01:00:35
If I were a black man: 12/17/2016 01:04:30

Wally Balls 
Level 58
If I were a black man I'd wonder why racists doing racist things saying "that's not racist" makes them and their racist acts not racist.
Posts 1 - 30 of 45   1  2  Next >>